R200E Standard Features:
- Three Axis motion control.
- Touch screen menu for bag length, print position and product position.
- In-motion adjustability.
- Digital temperature control.
- Tooth drive belts for smooth running and low noise operation.
- Flexibility of product change, with stored settings.
- Mainly aluminium and stainless steel construction.
- Direct drive for infeed and seam crimp – No chains – No Belts.
- Variable speed discharge conveyor.
- Seam crimp rollers – 4 pairs; 2 hot 1 cold 1 fin turnover set.
- Cantilevered design for rigidity.
- Infeed cantilevered design with aluminium tooling plate.
- Excellent operator visibility.
- Designed with ease of access for cleaning.
- Designed for durability.
- R250E wide machine – For films in excess of 620mm wide.
- Air operated film mandrel available with micro adjustment for film alignment.
- Handed machines available – Right hand or left hand.
- Stainless steel options of R200E or R250E machine.
- Twin reel holders and Auto splicing.
- Pneumatic pack gusseting.
- No gap no crimp – no product no bag, sensing options.
- Infeed std 2 meter length others available to order.
- Double/triple or 4 up end crimp jaws.
- Adjustable folding box.
- Euro-slot jaws and punch and special knives and anvils available.
- Different paint finishes.
- Heavy duty castors.
- Batch code / date code printing options.
- Alternative control systems.
Technical Specifications + sachet types and sizes
Request more information
If you need more information you can contact us through the following contact form, and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Purpose: Andswer to your request and send you commercial information about our products and services.
- Legitimation: Consent of the person concerned.
- Recipients: No transfer of data is foreseen.
- Rights: You can withdraw data transfers. You can withdraw your consent at any time and also access, rectify, delete your data and other rights through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.